Foundation Repair Melbourne
FOUNDATION REPAIR SPECIALISTS
Foundation Repairs Melbourne
MR Reblocking and Underpinning provides cost-effective foundation repairs and solutions in Melbourne to prevent your house floors from sinking or moving. If you sense uneven floors, display a bouncy movement, internal doors sticking or swinging freely, cracks on walls or mortar, call us.
For Melbourne homes, there may be many reasons that cause sinking foundations –
- Soil movement and soil shrinkage overtime
- Buildup of excessive moisture around the base of a stump
- Stumps installed are not too deep
- Improper foundation
To repair such foundations, we use the jack and pack method. It is a process used for structural repairs and sinking foundation repairs for Melbourne houses.
The way we do is to
- Set up series of bottle jacks next to stumps
- Lift the bearer using jacks
- Achieve the desired level of flooring
- Insert high density packing material in the gaps created
- Ensure that there is enough space underneath the existing sub-floor
Melbourne Foundation Repair and Underpinning experts..
It is recommended to undertake jack & pack relevelling services if you have stumped subfloors. The foundation repairs services are performed by our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to restore the stability of your home. We have more than a decade of experience and can undertake residential and commercial projects throughout Melbourne. Call us for a free consultation.